🦒 Looking for Posture Pal? I accidentally pasted the wrong link in the email, you can get it here.
Voices lets you use OpenAI's Text to Speech API in a simple, clean and easy to use native macOS app.
⚠️ OpenAI’s servers are down at the moment, great timing… Should be fixed soon on their end.
- Choose from six voice types
- Select the output file format (MP3, OPUS, FLAC, AAC)
- Choose from two quality levels (TTS-1 and TTS-1-HD)
- Export files
- See how much the generation will cost based on the number of characters in your input text
- Use your own OpenAI key, no middlemen
- View your history and quickly go back to it
- Autoupdater for future updates
- Support for Ventura and Sonoma
- Voice previews
It's a very early version so let me know if you run into bugs.
👨💻 Check out my other macOS utilities:
MacWhisper - Industry Leading transcription with OpenAI's Whisper locally on your Mac
MacGPT - Use ChatGPT on your Mac and from your menubar
Text Assistant - Generate useful text and manage your prompts with GPT and your own OpenAPI key
Vivid - Double the brightness of your MacBook Pro by always using HDR mode
Forehead - Hide the Notch and round your MacBook corners
Cooldown - Quickly toggle Low Power Mode from your menubar
Speedy - Fast Speedtest in your menubar
Pippo - Improve the Picture-in-Picture video player with seek controls
Voices for High Quality Text-To-Speech with OpenAI